System Administrator (Remote, Full-time position)
WealthCounsel is the premier provider of solutions for estate planners and business lawyers. Our comprehensive offerings of automated drafting technology, legal education and practice development help attorneys elevate their practices and achieve greater success. We believe in the power of service and the strength of an elite member community to make a difference in the lives of our customers and their clients
WealthCounsel is looking to hire an experienced System Administrator to join our engineering operations team and support the successful delivery of WealthCounsel SaaS products, which help estate planning attorneys automate the creation of complex trusts, wills, and related documents.
As WealthCounsel continues to expand, we are currently looking for a System Administrator, who will be responsible for ensuring the optimum security, performance and availability of the WealthCounsel platform.
Description and duties:
- Manage cloud resources and services
- Maintain patch management for servers and applications
- Maintain policies and procedures documentation
- Monitor and troubleshoot error logs and metrics
- Monitor and troubleshoot network, DNS, and DHCP issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot database and application servers issues
- Provide Windows and Linux OS and application support
- Rotate on-call for weeknights/weekend coverage
- 4 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- SQL and NoSQL database experience highly desirable
- Linux administration experience
- Web server platform experience
- Network management experience
- Cloud infrastructure experience
- SIEM/log management experience
- CI/CD environment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent task-focused skills
- IT certifications recommended
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K with matching, gym and home internet reimbursement, and future growth opportunities within the company.
Additionally, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
**Virtual Employment opportunities are open for hire in any state except Alaska, California and Hawaii