Salesforce Developer/Admin (Virtual, Full-time)
WealthCounsel is the premier provider of solutions for estate planners and business lawyers. Our combined offerings of drafting technology, legal education and practice development help attorneys elevate their practices and achieve greater success. We believe in the power of service and the strength of an elite member community that is over 4,000 members strong to make a difference in the lives of our customers and their clients.
The Salesforce Developer/Admin will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce environment and will be responsible for execution on day-to-day configuration, set-up and support, maintenance, training and improvement of our platform. Will be responsible for participating in the design and implementing the configuration, development, unit testing, and deployment of CRM solutions on the salesforce.com platform. Responsibilities also include monitoring and managing integrations. Apart from strong technical skills on the salesforce.com platform, the Salesforce Developer/Admin must possess good interpersonal skills as they will partner with end users to create and implement solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other areas of responsibility may be assigned as needed.
- Provide support across systems and related integrations native to the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Provide expertise in set-up and transition business processes requirements into technical implementation.
- Create solutions and provide governance and best practices/standards supporting the Salesforce platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support).
- Design detailed processes and document detailed technical solutions and analysis aligned with business objectives and review functional design.
- Responsible for developing in Apex, Lightning Web Components, and other technologies to build customized solutions. Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems.
- Responsible for staying current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as excellent listening skills, as this role requires business analysis duties via heavy interaction & collaboration with front office sales staff as well as users from other areas.
- Ability to work well under pressure is essential. Self-motivated, team player that takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of solving complex business problems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years’ experience performing Salesforce Administration and/or Development
- Experienced in SFDC development using Visualforce Pages and Components and Apex Classes
- Proficient in implementation and customization of Salesforce using Apex (Classes, Controllers and Triggers), Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards
- Able to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little to average amount of supervision
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with API level development is a big plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issue
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and bonus/commission plans. Our extensive benefits package includes a generous paid time off program, paid federal holidays off, paid volunteer time off, medical/dental/vision benefits, employer paid life insurance and short-term disability, employer matching 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. We also offer monthly gym membership and home internet reimbursements.
**Virtual Employment opportunities are open for hire in any state except Alaska, California and Hawaii.