Member Success Specialist (Virtual, Full-time)
WealthCounsel is the premier provider of solutions for estate planners and business lawyers. Our combined offerings of drafting technology, legal education and practice development help attorneys elevate their practices and achieve greater success. We believe in the power of service and the strength of an elite member community to make a difference in the lives of our customers and their clients.
Every WealthCounsel employee is focused on improving the member journey for thousands of our members. Our Member Success Specialists ensure the long-term retention of our members maximizing their satisfaction, and loyalty to WealthCounsel and minimizing customer churn. The Member Success Specialist may rotate between various roles in the Member Services department including new member onboarding, inbound concierge (queue) support, maintaining a relationship with each assigned member firm, and subscription renewal. This role is part of the Member Services team but, at times, is a liaison between multiple departments including Sales, Finance, Practice Success, Community/Events, Marketing, Editorial, and Learning.
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with assigned member firms, through onboarding new members, training, monitoring engagement, ensuring retention, and striving for high levels of member satisfaction.
• Provides timely responses to all incoming member live calls/chats, emails, and inquiries. • Ensures all member data is accurately and clearly logged in SalesForce (CRM) in a timely fashion.
• Proactively reaches out to members throughout their life-cycle to ensure they are up to date with our latest developments and utilizing all member benefits
• Maintains pristine work ethic by setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Assists Members with general troubleshooting issues.
• Occasional travel required for company events.
New Member Onboarding:
• Contacts new members when they join to provide a personalized, goal-oriented new member onboarding experience.
• Makes an impactful first impression during the first 30 days to ensure members are set up for success.
• Uses guided touchpoints/tasks during the member journey and leverages WealthCounsel solutions, membership benefits, and support to achieve their 12-month journey and beyond. • Shares legal education, drafting resources, practice building, and marketing solutions to members.
Outreach & Subscription Renewal:
• Proactively utilizes internal resources to identify “at-risk” members and liaise with other departments to work through roadblocks and facilitate training and solutions for members. • Analyzes “Customer Health” metrics by using various tools including our online activity tool in Domo, NPS results, and other feedback to identify members who are disengaged and not realizing the full benefit from their investment in WealthCounsel.
• Reaches out pre-renewal to identify & resolve any potential issues before they escalate into a reason not to renew.
• Maximizes the productivity of members using WealthCounsel, confidently demonstrating new product enhancements, resources, courses/events, at the time of renewal.
• Understands the challenges and needs of members to provide and facilitate effective solutions. • Makes every effort to save members who wish to terminate their subscription(s). Manage the cancellation/termination process when a subscription cannot be saved.
• Manages the subscription renewal process to extend the member lifecycle.
• Follows post-onboarding touchpoints to ensure each member is engaging with member benefits, utilizing resources, implementing, and adopting solutions.
• Other areas of responsibility may be assigned as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• 3+ years in a direct customer service role, handling numerous phone and email inquiries every day.
• Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred;
• Paralegal and/or marketing experience with a focus on small business is a plus; • A high-level performer who excels in both a team and individual environment. • An extremely motivated individual who is passionate about their work and helping members achieve success.
• Aptitude to develop a deep understanding and familiarity with WealthCounsel solutions, tools, and resources to provide training to individuals or small groups.
• Demonstrable ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
• A deep desire to continuously develop skills and knowledge.
• Excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions and understand concerns. • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate members’ needs.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
• Detail-oriented for data entry, time management and process follow-through. • Experience with Zoom, SalesForce, Domo, Swoogo, Docusign, SnapEngage or other similar programs as well as Google Suite, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint is preferred.
• Excellent base salary plus the opportunity for bonuses on a quarterly basis.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and bonus/commission plans. Our extensive benefits package includes a generous paid time off program, paid federal holidays off, paid volunteer time off, medical/dental/vision benefits, employer paid life insurance and short-term disability, employer matching 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. We also offer monthly gym membership and home internet reimbursements.
**Virtual Employment opportunities are open for hire in any state except Alaska and Hawaii.