Business Development Rep (Virtual, Full-time Position)
WealthCounsel is the premier provider of solutions for estate planners and transactional business lawyers. Our combined offerings of drafting technology, legal education and practice development help attorneys elevate their practices and achieve greater success. We believe in the power of service and the strength of an elite member community that is over 4,000 members strong to make a difference in the lives of our customers and their clients.
Your role will be to develop qualified leads generated by our company’s marketing efforts and motivate the decision-maker to schedule a demo. We will rely on you to be responsive to both current and prospective client inquiries about the various products that embody our total practice solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Business Development Representative include the following. Other areas of responsibility may be assigned as needed.
Meet and exceed established revenue goals by:
● Actively developing qualified leads, including motivating attorneys to want to view a product demo
● Responding to telephone and e-mail inquiries, and booking appointments with attorneys
● Educating prospective clients on the benefits of our various products and services
● Developing relationships and encourage client referrals
● Tracking and report daily activities and prospect information in Salesforce
● Attending company meetings, trainings and occasional tradeshows
● Work seamlessly with all departments as one team
● Meet WealthCounsel’s standards for professional conduct and appearance at all times
● Preferred Bachelor’s degree
● 5+ years inside sales experience
● Exceptional telephone consultative sales skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Sound computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and 401K match and future growth opportunities within the company. We also offer up to $40/month gym membership reimbursement, and up to $60/month internet reimbursement.
*Virtual Employment opportunities are open for hire in any state except Alaska, California and Hawaii